Job Description(required skills and responsibilities):
Tools: Software Development Tools
Servers/Platforms: MS SQL Server
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Interface Protocols & Standards: JQuery
Operating Systems: iOS, Android
Processes: Multithreading, OOP
*Experience working with Server API integration and audio streaming is considered a plus.
(OWL, Java, Objective-C)
Operating Systems: Android, iOS
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Android and iOS application development.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in handling Android fragmentation. (Different Android versions, device screen sizes and densities)
- Sound experience in Java, asynchronous processing and multithreading and capable to work in iPhone applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, IPhone SDK), Client server communication, backed services
- Expertise in designing flow and architecting Android and iOS applications.
- Should have worked on both phone and tablet applications.
- Sound knowledge of Android SDK (Activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver, intent, layouts, etc.) and iOS development tools.
- The candidate must have a solid track record of IPhone applications development.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced applications for Android and/or iOS platform. (Phones and Tablets)
- App profiling for improving apps performance.
- Work on maintaining apps and bug fixing.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers.