I.Q. Technologies is looking for expert SEO/PPC/Marketing professionals with hands on experience in running cost effective AdWords and digital marketing campaigns. The candidate will be responsible for Managing, Planning & Executing PPC, Search Engine, and Social Media campaigns for Company’s Software/Web development and other projects.
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and mobile marketing projects.
- Analyze overall company’s marketing strategy and run campaigns that return high conversions at reasonable cost.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, campaign results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
- Facebook Marketing experience is essential
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Monthly Newsletter Preparation
- Social media Updates/postings/engagements on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/LinkedIn
- Blog writing
- Sales lead generation Experience
- Content writing Experience
- Email Marketing Experience
- PowerPoint Presentations is a plus