JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Manager
General Summary: Manages sales of the company’s products and services in within a defined geographic area. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
• Collaborates with district manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for sales team.
• Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Performs sales activities on all major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with district manager.
• Collaborates with district manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
• Manage & monitor sales personnel performance and motivate them to achieve sales objectives.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• Follows all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Holds regular meeting with sales staff.