As an Administration Manager at the prestigious Dada Dairies (Pvt) Ltd, the job description will be as follows:
- Hygiene Management: At dairy farms, hygiene if of the utmost importance. The perfect candidate will be organized, hands-on, and proactive. Hygiene management includes ensuring the farm's manure is dealt with in an efficient manner, no water is outstanding anywhere, sand is changed every week, and the general outlook of the farm is as professional as possible.
- Bio-Security Protocols: Extensive bio-security protocols are in place at Dada Dairies. The perfect candidate must be adaptable enough to quickly learn the protocols and to ensure all the materials/handling needed for a proper bio-security protocol. A requisition for all the materials required for this job must be circulated at the start of every month, and strict monitoring of the stated protocols must be ensured.
- Machinery Efficiency: As Admin Manager at Dada Dairies (Pvt) Ltd., the Admin Manager must have extensive knowledge of complex equipment such as tractors, harvestors, fans, and milking parlors. All machinery efficiency will be measured numerically and incentives/penalties may be imposed.
- Intrapreneurship: As Admin Manager at Dada Dairies, the perfect candidate will take part in the Amoeba Management system and lead a team of 8-10 employees. The admin manager will have ample opportunity to add value in weekly and monthly meetings by suggesting changes and/or improvements.
- Construction/Upkeep: The Admin Manager will be responsible for all construction and upkeep related matters at the farm.
- Security: The Admin Manager will head a team of over 30 security guards. The guards will be properly trained, rotated, and managed. Furthermore, the IGP/OGP system will be headed by the Admin Manager at Dada Dairies.
Ideal candidates will get plenty of opportunity to work with an ex-patriot staff and grow their career. Upward mobility is a key value of the Dada Group (a company that employs more than 600 people); therefore, the candidate must come with a long-term view in order to advance their career.