Bilytica is hiring ||Senior Data warehouse ETL Consultant||
No .of Positions: 3
- Medical Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Mobile Allowance
- International Allocations
- International Clients
If you are an experienced Data Warehouse Architect with strong leadership capabilities and you are looking for a rewarding new career direction, join our cutting-edge team at Bilytica.Well versed with Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle Architecture. Capable of optimize the ETL in the said technologies. Capable to select the best technology under different circumstances.Responsible for the implementation/build out/facilitation of operational and analytical data governance domains/programs in accordance with the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) model, standards, and strategies.
Responsible for partnering with internal and external business clients and IT to fulfil information needs and support business decisions. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Instructs, directs and reviews work of less experience data warehouse analysts.
2. Maintains information policies and procedures to support current and future data information needs.
3. Ensures proper data definitions, ownership, use and integrity of data.
4. Analysis more complex business user needs, documents information requirements, facilitates the identification of potential gaps in available data and collaborates with business areas to determine best means for acquiring the data needed.
5. Collaborates with IT resources on the creation and maintenance of the content of the data warehouse.
6. Establishes and maintains excellent knowledge of data warehouse data structure design, definitions, capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
7. Completes metadata assessment and reviews feedback to determine changes needed.
8. Ensures that data definitions are clear and current, and communicates changes to data definitions to all users.fg,
9. Collaborates with IT resources and data owners to define business objectives and definitions for databases including business rules, sources, purge archive criteria, and reload schedule.
Having some pre-sales experience
Technical/ Functional Skills Required:
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience with the following:
Bilytica is one of the leading IT Company, providing best in class consulting and development services in Business Intelligence, Data-warehousing, Advanced Business Analytics and Enterprise Application Development. Since 2009 Bilytica has been at the apex of developing custom business intelligence solutions. We leverage our consultants’ deep knowledge of business analytics, data warehousing, business intelligence and performance management to help a wide range companies improve their core business processes and increase profitability. Bilytica maintains offices in Australia, Finland, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan that provide support and consulting services to various clients in Europe, Middle East and Australia.
1. Business Intelligence & Information Management
2. Enterprise Application Development
3. Mobile Business Intelligence
4. Forecasting, Predictive Analysis & Data Mining
5. Enterprise Data-warehousing
6. Enterprise Data-Integrations
7. Social Media Analytics
8. Managed Services
9. Cloud Services
10. BI Trainings
11. Financial Services Consulting
Human Resource Manager
Bilytica Private Limited