Key Responsibilities & Qualification:
* Conversant with techniques covering full range of modeling situations.
* Models current and desired scenarios as directed.
* Selects appropriate modeling techniques for meeting assigned objectives.
* Gains agreement from subject matter experts to models produced.
* Reviews resulting models with stakeholders and gains resolution to resultant issues.
* Reviews requirements and specifications, and defines test requirements for smaller projects. Creates simple test cases and test scripts.
* Interprets and executes moderately complex test scripts, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
* Provides specialist advice to support others. Analyzes and reports test activities and results.
* Identifies and reports issues and risks.
* Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts.
* Possesses general knowledge of other related disciplines.
* Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
* Develops solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
* Provide help to determines and develops approaches to solutions.
* Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
* Interacts frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers.
* Represents the organization by providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a business or IT discipline or closely related field
* Knowledge of requirements management
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* 3-4 years of QA experience