Candidate will be responsible for (but not limited) to the following:
- Operate and maintain the Reverse Osmosis Plant to produce optimum quality, potable water.
- Maintain the treatment plant systems.
- Maintain and operate the filtering and chemical treatment processes.
- Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant including water intakes, pipes, water storage vessels, chemical treatment equipment controls, circulation pumps, boilers, heat exchangers and valves.
- Ensure an adequate supply of water for human consumption and fire fighting activities.
- Inspect the treatment plant systems on a daily basis to ensure effective operations.
- Conduct regular inspections of the physical plant.
- Establish a preventative maintenance program.
- Maintain the general administration of the water system in order to ensure effective operations.
- Establish preventative maintenance schedules.
- Recommend the purchase of goods and equipment & maintain inventories.