- Developing software that meets requirements and adherence to performance standards and best Practices.
- Facilitating refinement and elaboration of requirements and design
- Writing quality code that minimizes rework
- Creating and performing unit testing
- Facilitation in performing impact analysis against software change requests
- Facilitation in developing specifications and creating other process artifacts
- Any task assigned by the management
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope
- Good knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2012, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC(3.0/4.0) ,Entity Framework, LINQ
- Working with SQL Server 2008/2012 will be preferred.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations,
- Experience in Entity Framework, LINQ
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- (Basic qualifications required to perform in this position)
- Bachelor /Master in Computer Science
- Inter-Personal skills: can effectively communicate at all levels of organization.
Other Required Competencies:
- Quality Orientation: Does his/her job in accordance with procedures and standards defined in his/her area of responsibility.
- Customer Orientation: work on time with expected quality and standard to his /her internal and external customers while being sensitive to their request and needs.
Result Orientation: fulfills the expectations in best way.
- Team work: show compatible and active behavior within the team. Works in cooperation and solidarity.