Reporting directly to the Team Leader, the Market Research Interviewer is responsible for conducting data collection surveys and maintaining a professional etiquette in a client-focused business environment. This role does not involve any selling or collections.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish contact for interview by telephone or in person
- Conduct interviews following the outlines of questionnaires and surveys, check information gathered for precise reliable data
- Code information collected and enter data into databases
- Record answer on paper or enter directly into thedatabase system
- Identify objections and offer correct rebuttals in order to gain respondent cooperation
- Maintain excellent quality standards• Flexible availability
- Making outbound calls to people in US and Canada
- Gathering information from the people.
- Fulfilling daily targets given by company.
- Transport Available for the females living in Islamabad.
- Demonstrate professional demeanor, and apply proper telephone etiquette to establish report with prospects.
- Meets commitments to prospects other duties as assigned.