IntroductionReporting to Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for preparation of monthly financials; review of financial activities & performance related to grants to ensure the credibility and integrity of financial transactions in order to enable management take effective decisions.Responsibilities
- Preparation of timely financial reports to be send to the Granting Agencies.
- Checking payment vouchers & advances adjustments related to vendors & staff.
- Preparation and monitoring of Grant Variance analyses of actual versus budgeted expenditure for compliance with agreements.
- Monitoring of funds received from External Grants.
- Ensure proper documentation of in accordance with the payment and agencies requirement.
- Control of Capital Equipment Budget & Log-in requisition in PS purchasing module.
- New External grants define in GVR system and establishing define account codes.
- Analyzing queries in grant expenses from the General Ledger.
- Assisting the external auditors during grant audits, year-end audits and internal audits.
- Carryout any other tasks as appropriate within the competence, as required by the Senior Manager or Head of department from time to time.
- ACCA qualified, MBA, CMA / CA intermediate or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Should have sound knowledge of overall financial systems.
- Should possess knowledge of IFRS.
- Should have command over Budget and Management Report presentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate extensive and mutually beneficial relationships to benefit the entire organization.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.