This is an Non Managerial level position. The prospect will be reporting to the Manager / Head of Human Excellence - (Night shift only).
The individual will be responsible for the following;
S&P Responsibilities :-
- Facilitate HE with matters related to appointments, terminations, etc. by using quick books and standard letters.
- Ensure all documentation, relevant to appointments, confirmations and terminations are filed.
- Track employee data and information in soft and hard copies by using quick books and employee files. Also, follow up to ensure it is updated in the HRMS system.
- Facilitating the appointment process and keep checks and balances making sure all the tasks in the check list are done.
- Facilitating the clearance process.
- Maintain and organize the insurance claim documents
- Maintaining confidentiality of the entire employee related documentations and information.
- Interviewing, Hiring and selection.
- Pre screening candidates.
- Conducting Board interviews.
- Acquiring and interviewing the best possible candidates for different vacancies / openings from CSR Level to Managers and Directors / Support staff.
- Partner with Managers to determine current and future hiring needs, position requirements and appropriate recruitment strategy.
- Review and screen resumes from all sources and distribute to hiring managers or appropriate members of management team. Coordinate the scheduling of interviews and/or testing with selected candidates. Meet with each interviewed candidate for assessment and wrap-up.
- Manage the candidate job offer process, including, reference checks, offer extension, and negotiation. Notify all relevant parties of offer acceptance and agreed upon start date.
- Assist with design and delivery of relevant educational offerings (intro & intermediate interviewer training, new manager orientation, etc.) to further inform and support hiring managers and interviewers in their efforts to recruit and retain top talent.
- Attend recruiting events (career fairs, information sessions, club meetings, and on-campus interviews) to source qualified candidates for targeted roles and to generate brand awareness.
- Track and maintain key talent acquisition metrics (hiring yields, interviews held, etc).