This position demands knowledge of Telecom infrastructure, emerging technology, and future trends with special focus on IP Telephony, SIP trunks, Call Routing & Management, VoIP platforms, TFN/UAN/DID deployed over a large enterprise domain. He/she should understand the BCP & DR requirements of a BPO environment and assist the Director-Telecom Operations, in revamping the enterprise Telecom Infrastructure, including design changes, for improved redundancy and uptime.
1) To re-negotiate the SLA's with existing carriers/vendors, as and when required
2) To gather sufficient data based on the performance of a carrier during the whole year so that a better and more effective deal can be negotiated at the time of annual renewal
3) To compose competetive RFP's for bidding across various verticals of Telco market
4) To put up a comparative analysis among various bidders, for effective short-listing and appropriate decision-making
5) To compile and maintain all the Information, MIS, database relelated to Telecom Services for timely reporting and as an instrument to Fault and Incident management.
6) To keep close liasion with Procurement for regular outpayments/disbursements to vendors/carriers, and help Director - Global Telecom Operations in cost optimization.
7) To explore new carriers/vendors from the global Telco market to introduce effective and visible diversity and redundancy.
8) To lead as a project manager all the new deployments, upgrades/downgrades, and terminations, end-to-end.
9) To regularly update the Director, and VP - Global Infrastructure with the Work-in-progress or Projects-in-hand through Smartsheet, and other PM tools.
10) To assist the Director, and VP - Global Infrastructure in timely and well-estimated capacity planning of various Telecom services.