The position is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies to meet and exceed sales, customer lifetime value and revenue.
Essential Job Functions:
· Directs all day to day operations and planning.
· Provide leadership and enhance problem solving skills, as well as effectively coach, train and motivate a diverse sales organization toward reaching growth objectives.
· Supervision of Supervisor and Sales Staff.
· Providing direction for training, coaching, motivation, monitoring and scheduling strategies.
· Leads the development and implementation of a positive winning sales culture.
· Constantly evaluates, communicate sales and operation results, provide feedback to Sales Supervisor and Sales staff.
· Constantly works with teams to do identify and implement tactics to increase sales performance.
· Monitor daily/weekly/monthly progress and report to senior management.
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive’s inquiries and complaints.
· Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to perform functions of Supervisors, as well as delegating authority to carry out work of the unit to subordinate Supervisors.