1. Arrange the QCs in all stitching lines, halls & sections and inform them about the changing & running orders.
2. To ensure that each & every stitching operation has been done according to the quality standard.
3. To sort out & log-in the faults of M/operators & take preventive actions accordingly.
4. Inspect /check the shading, leather problems & finished garments.
5. Initiate & co-ordinate quality improvement plans with QMS.
6. Managing overall QA activities for the manufacturing of material by monitoring all production activities for quality conformance.
7. Randomly evaluate for compliance with all quality requirements & specifications to ensure reliability of finished leather jackets.
8. After final inspection, highlight areas for improvement by conducting /arranging meeting(s) with the concerned deptts & provide them technical assistance.