I.Q. Technologies is currently looking for a marketing specialist who will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing programs to support sales team efforts. This person will also be responsible for all marketing & demand generation campaigns in Pakistan & UAE. This position will be located in Karachi but working directly with the USA teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute marketing programs to support service packages offered by IQT & its subsidiary companies
- Maintain all marketing content posted on Websites, portals & social media.
- Create marketing assets such as, literature, presentations & videos for internal and external projects.
- Coordinates Webinars & Presentations for current and future clients.
- Monitors the market and identifies creative opportunities to effectively promote offers.
- Develop and deploy messaging and communications for events, seminars and trade shows.
- Support content planning and development for Social Media deployment to support service campaigns, announcements or events.
- Develop and deploy marketing plans to increase brand awareness and support demand generation campaigns.
- Develop & deploy press releases and identify new publicity opportunities through media or events.
- Adhere to marketing plans within the budget.
- Understands strategic selling process to identify and develop messaging and support tools as needed through the sales cycle.
- Support special marketing programs identified by the sales and/or product teams.
- Email marketing tools experience.