Software QA/Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic person with strong scripting background not necessarily attached to a particular automation tool. Self-starter, who can independently pick up a task, research best practices and technologies and solve problems.
This is a role for the Software Test Automation Analyst who will build and execute test automation scripts using tools like Test Complete/QTP/RFT and/or Selenium, Macro or Mobile automation for functional system integration and business acceptance testing under multiple platforms and cross-browsers.
- Write automation test plans and strategies, convert and/or write test scripts, perform test execution, provide result documentation and metrics reporting.
- Build automation framework using the above mentioned tools.
- Collaborate with manual testers, QA Analysts – subject matter experts to gather requirements for automation development
- Provide technical knowledge on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Train and coach junior automation team members
- University degree or college equivalent in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with experience in object-oriented design and data structures
- Software QA automation experience: 2 years minimum
- Experience in building the automation frameworks
- Solid SQL skills
- Database and Back-End as well as end-to-end testing experience.
- Descriptive Programming (Scripts from Scratch)
- Ability to handle multiple projects in product development life cycle
- Ability to work as part of a team and a good work ethic
- Knowledge of QA practices and procedures
- Knowledge of bug tracking with testing tools and utilities
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Java/VBScripting, C#, Java
- Experience of Test Complete/QTP/RFT and/or Selenium WebDriver
- Any Stress/Load testing automation experience
- Any WebServices automation experience
We are committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment