- Monitoring systems performance.
- Regularly installing operating system patches and firmware upgrades for system stability.
- Maintaining systems documentation including operating system installation and system configuration sheets.
- Installing and configuring Linux and Solaris operating system and system software on servers.
- Collects and prepare system data for capacity and planning purposes.
- Monitors and tune appropriate operating system parameters to ensure optimum level of performance.
We are looking for:
Minimum Education: BCS /BS
Required Experience: Fresh graduate (Associate level).
- Resources with basic solaris and Linux systems administration skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment managing servers across different and remote locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.