About the Company:
HiQuSystems Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nexelus (http://nexelus.net) head quartered in New York City. Nexelus is a provider of the cloud based enterprise software for advertising and digital media agencies. We are an innovative market player with disruptive technology in the rapidly growing digital media advertising space with strategic relationships with industry leaders such as Google and Microsoft. Our comprehensive digital media, workflow management, resource management, project management and BI solutions deliver unprecedented control and actionable insight for customers on five continents. We also resell and implement MS Dynamics integrated to our product. In addition, our product is integrated with leading ERP/accounting software such as, SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft and Epicor.
At HiQuSystems, we provide a professional work environment, with a comprehensive orientation and training program. . Successful tenure can lead to an opportunity to travel abroad.
We are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to design, development and maintenance of our product for our clients. The developer will be involved in the entire application life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product.
· Should be able to work on complex .net projects
· Good object oriented and design patterns knowledge
· Code refactoring, and optimization
· Should be able to suggest design and design enhancements
· Responsible for investigating/troubleshooting the issues
· Troubleshooting of stored procedures and fixing the minor issues
· Proactive communication with US office, development team and clients
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or Engineering
· 2+ years of development experience in .Net
· Should be a good learner and able to work in challenging environment
· Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
· Good Knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
· In-depth knowledge of .Net ( asp.net and c#)
· Hands on experience of SQL (scripts/procedures)
· Good R & D skills
· Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Should have good knowledge of agile processes
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Team management and Leadership skills are a plus.
· Knowledge/Experience of ERP systems and accounting is a plus.
· SQL Queries