Here at I2c we have a great opportunity for a Sales Operations Business Analyst to join a fast-growing, industry-leading payment processing company.
The Sales Operations Business Analyst will work with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver insightful metrics, analyses, and forecasts and will be a core part of the global Sales Operations team.
Our company is growing aggressively, and are new to Salesforce, but not CRM.
You have the opportunity to build and shape a solution that optimizes our sales execution and reporting!
The Sales Operations Business Analyst will perform all assigned functions in sales operations pertaining to sales reporting and analysis, marketing reporting and analysis, forecasting, modeling, financial reporting, sales administrative functions, and ad-hoc analysis as required.
We are seeking an individual with both the technical chops and business savvy to help our team optimize and excel.Ultimate success in this role means that you have, or have achieved, a strong understanding of sales operations and admin-level expertise in Salesforce and the sales/marketing tools that integrate with it.
You will do more than just supply reports to teams, you will contribute to important business process improvements that accelerate pipeline.
i2c is willing to train the right individual, who closely matches all of the requirement requirements below but who may be lacking the requisite Salesforce / Salescloud Administration experience.
Training will consist of virtually shadowing a US-based Salesforce Administration consultant.
Key responsibilities include:
- Salesforce systems administration
- Sales reporting and forecasting support
- Sales process improvement - including configuration and optimization of sales prospecting, engagement, reporting, and pipeline acceleration tools
- Engaging and educating the sales team on a regular basis
- Working with business owners to convert pain points into operational solutions
- Data uploading, migration, appending, and quality management
- Collaborating with an extended team of operational leaders in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, CAM, and Finance
- Sales enablement coordination, scheduling, curriculum development, and preparation of content in i2c learning management system.
- The normal working hours for this position will be 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time (GMT -8)
- A proactive individual who consistently demonstrates initiative in problem solving or taking advantage of opportunities.
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments.
- A competitively spirited individual who enjoys the thrill of competing and winning in the market place.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed. Tenacity, Passion, Persistence, and Integrity are all strongly desired character traits.
- Major plus, 2+ years of on the job experience with Salesforce administration, preferably in B2B cloud/SaaS software
- Major plus, experience building and maintaining Sales Cloud apps, implementation experience with third-party sales tools, reporting, data and automation preferred
- Major plus, experience driving adoption across a distributed sales team
- 2+ years working with / supporting native English speakers
- 2+ years project management experience
- Preferably Masters degree from a reputable institute or atleast bachelors
- Able to create a plan, prioritize initiatives, and both execute independently and in collaboration with others
- Clear communicator, able to convey complicated information and concepts in an actionable way
- Administration of web applications and database management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical thinking ability, problem solving skills, and initiative
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English