The Data Base Administrator (DBA) is responsible for providing technical support for all aspects of the database environment including Database Scripting, Software development and implementation of new technologies. The role will support the current team of database and Dialer administrators for all of their data needs. We are looking for someone with an interest in data basing, however, proven experience is preferable but not essential.
· Job Title : Database Administrator (DBA) /Junior DBA
· Function : IT/BPO/Call Center
· Location : Islamabad
· Shift : Night/3rd Shift
· Salary : 35,000-80,000 (PKR)
· Type : Permanent Job
· Reporting Line : Manager (Business Intelligence)
· Carrier Level : Beginner/Intermediate - Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in database administration and application Development
· Deploy and run scripts provided by Touchstone development team on Production & test Databases
· Monitor performance issues, and determine the most effective way to enhance the SQL server performance.
· Manage all data loading aspects of the SQL server databases.
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly data maintenance tasks.
· Manage security of the databases, and grant proper access to applications, users or vendors whenever needed and approved by the management.
· Development of Integration Services using SSIS packages
· Reports scripting using SSRS
· Day to day analysis of MIS report.
· Preparing and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reports.
Required skills & experience:
· MS SQL Server 2008 /2012
· Database scripting (procedures, functions and views)
· BI and data warehousing (preferred)
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Good communication skills
· Experience of working independently and as a team
· Oracle know how will be a plus point
Minimum Education Requirements
· BS (SE/CS) or MCS (SE/CS)