- Managing the SEO programs, to set targets and KPIs, and for working closely with the Paid Search team to maximize overall search returns and expenses.
- Use SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition/ecommerce metrics, through monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations for all products and services of Bilytica.
- Provide SEO support for all ongoing Web projects, including new product launches, page refreshes, site re-design, Adobe Analytics tools implementation and CMS rollout.
- Work closely with the Client Services, Web Production, Content, Strategy, Analytics, and Social/PR teams to drive implementation of SEO recommendations.
- Actively support and participate in our social media strategy, including SEO support and recommendations for PR, Blogs, Video, and Social Media channels, etc.
- Work closely with the Performance Team to continuously monitor searcher and customer behavior and make recommendations to improve search functionality and navigation.
- Aggressively monitor and data-mine the SEO data regularly for increases/dips in performance and to assist in identifying new content opportunities for the Web Team and Business Units.
- Perform technical site analysis and site and content compliance audits as needed. Help support and develop a content syndication strategy.
- Work with Localization teams & Country Managers to ensure SEO copy is written correctly for each country.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites.
- Conceptualize and execute link building campaigns and research, identify, and establish partnerships with authoritative websites for link building.
- Work closely with the Digital Media, Digital Marketing, and client teams and provide feedback for product enhancements and the product road map.
- Provide SEO training and evangelize SEO across the company.
- Continue to help define and refine SEO processes internally.
- Responsible for Google Webmaster Tools regional maintenance and utilization.
Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends and regularly inform and educate the rest of the company on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree required ( Marketing Major will be preferred )
- Knowledge of sophisticated SEO tenets and best practices.
- Knowledge and proficiency in European languages.
- Familiarity with localization processes and best practices.
- Preferred to have Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and familiarity with reporting/tracking tools.
- Preferred to have Experience with Web Analytics, SEO and Optimization platforms
- Preferred to have proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful SEO plans and strategies.
- Understanding of how SEO integrates with other online and offline media campaigns.
- Preferred to have Experience managing SEO teams and/or programmers at great global scale.
- Preferred to have Experience with Google Webmaster tools, SEO technologies and reporting.