Next Level Communications (Pvt.) Ltd is a rapidly growing system solutions integrator, telecommunication and power system solution company. We are seeking independent, young positive and energetic individuals to fill our dynamic customer service positions in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- To update & prepare list of out of warranty installations with the assistance of Sales / Service Manager
- To look after customer calls / complaints and any technical assistance or required information
- To update customer data base of all installations to keep the track of warranties and due date of expiry of warranties.
- To prepare service contracts / SLA’s / Annual Maintenance contracts in all regions with the assistance of respective Sales Managers.
- To prepare quotes for accessories or post installation requirements.
- To take update of updated stock from all regions and prepare a summarized report.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative queries from or regarding the field engineer.
- Follow up with service department and customer to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Weekly reporting to Service Manager for the executed activities along with next week plan.
- Generating Service Revenues as per assigned service targets.
Education and Experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Customer service / Service Sales experience is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, MBA will be prefered