Sale & Marketing Executives Responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. Craft the messaging and positioning for products. Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Sales leadership to create and train prospecting process.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with customers and update leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Bachelor’s in business, Sales or marketing
- Software product marketing experience with at least 6 months experience in a field facing role.
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Note: Should have their own conveyance.