STANDARD JOB DESCRIPTION
Manager Human Excellence
Head Human Excellence
Maintaining the smooth functioning of the Human Excellence Systems & Processes & Recruitment division and coordinating with the Managers and Managers in all employee related processes.
1. Partner with other leaders of the company in all Human Resource related activities including organizational development, training, management development, succession planning, compensation plans, documentation, etc.
2. Ensure that the company’s compensation, retention strategies are competitive and equitable and that the programs assist managers in attaining corporate objectives.
3. Assist with the recruiting, transfer, development and termination of executives and other key employees.
4. Prepare and manage the human resource budget to plan
1. Direct the establishment and will be responsible for the oversight of the administration of the company’s payroll processing system and human resources databases.
2. Direct the human resource activities of all managers:
· Responsible for oversight of the activities of lower level management (i.e. hires, coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.).
· Formulates and recommends human resource policies and objectives of the company.
· Directs the interpretation and application of above mentioned policies throughout the company.
1. Direct the company’s employee recruitment adhering to all applicable laws and regulations wherever the company and its subsidiaries operate.
2. Responsible for record retention related to personnel transactions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
3. Responsible for the ensuring compliance with company’s policies and applicable labor, pay and benefits laws and regulations.
4. Responsible for continuing reviews of all human resource policies, programs and practices to keep the company informed of current practices and new developments, pending and new laws and regulations.
5. Responsible for company’s health and safety programs, including applicable local regulations that the company is subject to.
Following designations report to Manager HE: