The incumbent will be responsible for planning, concept designing, executing, and managing the following OD related matters; but not limited to;
- Total Rewards Planning – Costing & Budgeting of net CTC; (Designing compensation strategy including, salaries, incentives, perks and benefits, keeping in view overall budgetary constraints)
- Job Analysis – Development of JDs, Job Specifications.
- Employment Restructuring – Policies, Job Classification & Grading.
- Performance Management – Objective Setting, Performance Reviews and Ranking, Assessment Methodology
- System Development – Automation of Performance Management System integrated with other business processes.
- Specialized OD Interventions and schemes to improve and create a favorable work environments
- Forecast and suggest upgrades in existing system
- Liaison with all stakeholders for smooth implementation of new policies or revisions in existing systems.
- Improve individual and team competency by identifying and developing ongoing training and refresher course programs.
- Completing the assigned projects within given deadlines without compromising on quality.
The right candidate will be offered excellent remuneration package inclusive of cash allowances, health and life insurance, leaves encashment and other permanent employment benefits.
The position required national level travelling as and where required.
The candidate must have good management skills of working in customer-oriented environment.
Please apply if you are interested.