· Provide support in various CSO related activities
· Major concentration on the job placement, internships and higher studies abroad
· Handling all Career Services Office publications i.e. newsletter, career fair brochures, student profile book, CSO flyers, and other promotional material relevant to CSO activities.
· Handling on-line Internship and job advertisements on portal and social media
· Arranging Employer presentations and Recruitment Drives
· Arranging Grooming Sessions
· Arranging Education and Career Fairs
· Working on the official website of Career Services Office
· Have Effective advising system in place regarding scholarships to study abroad.
· Strengthened communication with potential employers, alumni and universities for the purposes of networking.
· Analysis of placement data will be an important responsibility
· Other CSO related activities as assigned.