We are looking full time resource in our research department. As far as the work goes, it’s very meaningful and offers a unique experience. We are conducting opinion polls via phone. These polls could be about political candidates, social causes, or some other products or services. After the opinion polls, the data we gather is compiled and submitted to our clients for their analysis and reporting purpose.
- Reporting directly to the Team Leader, the Offshore Research Executive is responsible for conducting data collection surveys and maintaining a professional etiquette in a client-focused business environment. This role does not involve any selling or collections.
- Establish contact for interview by telephone
- Conduct interviews following the outlines of questionnaires and surveys, check information gathered for precise reliable data
- Code information collected and enter data into databases
- Record answer on paper or enter directly into the database system
- Identify objections and offer correct rebuttals in order to gain respondent cooperation
- Maintain excellent quality standards.