IntroductionReporting to Analyst, you will be responsible for preparation and reconciliation of debit and credit notes, funding request and close coordination with branches and subsidiaries.Responsibilities
- Liaison and prepare monthly operating cash requests of University wide Pakistan, ISMC London and East Africa.
- Liaison and prepare monthly cash request of AKU’s planning entities/projects.
- Monitor inter-company accounts with ISMC London, East Africa and other AKDN institutions in Pakistan.
- Responsible for Financial matters of Patient Behbud Society of AKUH.
- Prepare annual external audit of the Patient Behbud Society of AKUH.
- Monitoring of AKU shops Financial matters including monitoring of inventory on periodic basis.
- Monitor and prepare budget variance report (BVR) of the University wide divisions.
- Monitoring inter-company reconciliations and payments.
- Checking of payments as per the approved authority matrix.
- ACCA qualified, MBA, CMA / CA intermediate or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Should have sound knowledge of overall financial systems.
- Should possess knowledge of IFRS.
- Should have command over Budget and Management Report presentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to cultivate extensive and mutually beneficial relationships to benefit the entire organization.
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel