This is a senior career job. Candidate will be working on Android product line of Vopium and will be responsible for developing and maintain products for Vopium and its white-lable partners. This position involves working with local as well as remote teams and customers, opportunities to learn and implement new technologies and mentor junior team members.
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining existing product.
- Contribute towards the development life-cycle: design, implementation and test.
- Responsible for being compliant with the prevalent development-processes.
- Liaison with QA department to fix reported bugs
- more then 5 years of experience in Android and related technologies.
- Strong OOP and data structure concepts.
- Experience of developing client-server Apps.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good database design skills.
- Common knowledge of different networking protocols.
- Experience of designing multi threaded applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Humble and can do attitude.
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.
- C/C++ experience would be a plus.
- Familiar with subversion, bug tracking softwares, Wiki and peer-code-review tools.
Desirable (but not required):
- Experience of development using Agile methodology(SCRUM).
- Basic Knowledge of VoIP.
- Experience of working with any SIP/media stack.
- Basic knowledge of Android native app development.
Whats in it for you:
- Challenging work and professional working environment.
- Working as a part of a large solution team.
- Competitive perks.
- Participation in interesting projects with cutting-edge technologies.