Customer Service / Sales Executive:
The Customer Service & Sales Executive is a first point of contact for 1n1 Solution. The primary role of a Customer Service & Sales Executive within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter. The range of inquiries and requests customer service & sales executives may respond to include:
- Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as Long Distance Calling,
- Domestic and international top-up, Calling Cards, Internet Services, Home phone, IPTV.
- Technical Support for our products.
- Outbound callings to generate new customers and customer feedback surveys.
- A customer service & sales executive is responsible for the following duties:
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries about the products.
- Sign up new accounts on call.
- Alterations to existing accounts.
- Inquiries for Long Distance Calling, Domestic and international top-up, Calling Cards.
- Inquiries on Internet Services, Home phone, IPTV.
- Handling customer’s technical support for products, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Dialing for new customers according to need of products.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers’ requirement.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Identify customer needs.
A Customer service officer must always perform their duties in line with the organization’s policy and procedures, service standards and code of practice. They should operate within their level of authority and responsibilities.
- Training will be paid.
- Canadian Trainer will conduct training.
- Training Certificate will be awarded to all.
- Pick and Drop for Females