· Management of all departmental matters and Site matters regarding Quality, Health Safety, and Environment.
· Act as the Management Representative in all 3rd Party Quality initiatives and Audits.
· Design, review, amend, revise and maintain bespoke manuals, procedures, policies, records and reporting metrics regarding the Apex Integrated Management System and related Quality,
· Maintain existing certification for ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 (Safety Enivromental and Health & Saftey Management Systems)
· Inform top management of all QHSE related matters to the CEO as the primary company expert on all matters relation to Quality, Health & Safety and the Environment
· Management Representative duties for Lloyds Audit for all company assets including scheduling, audit activity and follow up actions/improvements as a result of certification and surveillance visits.