- Senior individual will be working closely with a team of developers and key business staff on the development and maturity of new and existing systems;
- Candidate will be heavily involved in all aspects of the application design/architect/build (database, web, client apps, services and system interfaces) and will have an important role in helping to make critical technical and design decisions during the development process.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can work under pressure in liaison with his team under minimum supervision.
- Minimum 3-5 years Experience in Practice Management|EHR|EMR solutions will be preferred.
- C#, VB.NET & ASP.NET, Entities framework, MVC, ADO.net, WPF, Typed Dataset
- Strong design patterns concepts
- Must have OOPS concepts
- LINQ, AJAX, Web services and JQuery/Json
- Crystal Reports in .NET application.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and Relational database skills on MS-SQL DB Server, T-SQL
- Excellent communications (verbal and written)
- Experience on source control (TFS 2010/2013)